Our jerseys contain Sublimination,stacked tackle twill, custom embroidery and custom made patches. These features are sensitive to many types of harsh laundry detergents and spot treating chemicals used for stain fighting. Please use the following instructions when washing jerseys and pants because they have proven to work very well over the past few years.
1. Scotch Guard jerseys and pants before wearing
2. Spot treat all stains using Fels-Naptha (bar soap for laundry). You can find it at Wal-Mart and Publix.
3. TURN JERSEYS INSIDE OUT then machine wash in COLD WATER using normal TIDE LIQUID DETERGENT.
4. DO NOT USE HOT WATER or ANY OTHER BRAND OF DETERGENT. DO NOT USE color safe bleaches.
(ALL detergent will make colors on the patches run.)
5. AIR DRY jerseys and pants on a hanger, NEVER DRY JERSEYS IN A MACHINE.
6. DO NOT allow hotels to wash uniforms for you. (They use very harsh detergents that are harmful to embroidery and tackle twill.)